Sajen Legal recognises that speed can be critically important in securing your rights, especially when your personal or commercial financial interests are at stake.
Bankruptcy and insolvency is a serious legal matter. While the Bankruptcy Act and Corporations Acts are designed to help people and businesses get a fresh start, if you make a mistake in handling your own proceeding, you may lose valuable property rights.
Our lawyers will counsel you candidly and in complete confidence about your options when seeking bankruptcy protection. Before you attempt to handle your own bankruptcy, talk to one of our bankruptcy lawyers.
Bankruptcy and Insolvency
Our bankruptcy lawyers can help stop a foreclosure sale on your home and ensure that creditors stop contacting you, giving you the peace of mind to make informed, thoughtful decisions about your personal, or your company’s, financial future.
If you or your business is in need of assistance in pursing debtors or if you are deciding whether to file for bankruptcy or voluntary administration protection, please contact one of our experienced lawyers who will act expeditiously to protect your interests.
Our lawyers are experienced in representing clients throughout the Sunshine Coast, Queensland and Australia in a wide array of bankruptcy and insolvency matters, including:
- Creditor’s Petitions
- Application to Wind up
- Statutory Demands
- Bankruptcy and Winding Up Proceedings
- Voluntary Administrations
- Reorganisations and Restructuring
- Appointment of Liquidators
- Annulment Applications
- Deeds of Company Arrangement
- Workouts and Informal Creditor Arrangements
- Part IX and X Arrangements
- Enforcement of Mortgages and Other Securities
- Collections and Repossessions
- Creditors’ Rights Matters
- Compositions and Assignments
- The Discharge of Debts
- Personal Insolvency Agreements