Our team has many years of experience in acting for a variety of buyers and sellers in both private and public acquisitions in a variety of industries both domestically and internationally.
We will assist our clients in the pre-transaction phase, develop the sale or purchase strategy to deliver the best possible outcome and provide commercial advice, tailored to each client’s individual needs and the particular transaction.
In addition, we can undertake focussed due diligence investigations, draft and negotiate sale documentation and joint venture and shareholder arrangements.
Our services include:
- Merger strategy
- Identification of prospective targets and profiling
- acquisitions / divestments / restructures / demergers
- due diligence
- Stock exchange listings
- confidentiality agreements
- ASX and ASIC requirements
- commercial agreements and documents
- To proceed or not to proceed assessments
- Negotiation and structuring of the deal
- Merger and post merge integrations
We believe in working collaboratively with our clients and providing innovative solutions. Our corporate services team have the technical knowledge and commercial understanding to ensure that the best possible result is achieved for our clients.