An employment agreement is a contract that exists between an employer and employee. It outlines the responsibilities, obligations and entitlements that each party has to the other.
It is vital to have a well-documented employment agreement prepared by an experienced lawyer with expertise in employment law. Our lawyers have many years’ experience in drafting employment agreements for employers rising from small business up to large multinational and international corporations.
The services that our employment law team provide include:
- Reviewing current employment agreements
- Drafting new employment agreements
- Interpreting awards
- Reviewing and drafting policies and procedures
- breach of employment contracts
- independent contractors
- restraint of trade
- confidentiality clauses
- termination of employment
- redundancy and redundancy payouts
- statutory individual contracts
- issues for IT contractors
- unfair contracts
- employment issues for executives
- sports contracts
- salary packaging
- employer obligations
Employment agreements are essential to the success of any business and the right advice is crucial.
Our team will provide fixed fee quotes in most circumstances.