Small Price, BIG Benefits
Commercial and retail leases are a complex part of the law. Level the playing field with your landlord without the expense of costly legal fees.
- Save on upfront costs
Moving premises is costly enough, securing a lease agreement that works for you shouldn’t be.
- Quickly resolve issues
A team of experts that handle all your lease concerns before they become problems.
- Negotiation on your behalf
We’ll confidently secure you the best deal at the next rent review or at the initial negotiation.
- Manage business, not busyness
You already wear enough hats in your business. Let us manage this one.
- Best ongoing legal support
Resolve issues neatly without business disruption.
Is LeaseHelp the right fit for you?
Unsure if a landlord is entitled to charge certain outgoings?
Have an issue regarding damage, is it yours, the landlord’s or the insurer’s responsibility?
Received a Notice to Remedy Breach?
Wish to terminate early or renegotiate your lease?
Disagree with a rent review?
Want a rent reduction for nuisance in the building or a close-by area?
Having a dispute with the landlord that you want resolved or negotiated?
Get vital legal advice on your retail shop lease now, and pay later in easy instalments.
What Exactly Do I Get?
- Unlimited access to advice in respect of your business premises lease
- Unlimited access to advice in respect of the Retail Shop Leases Act
- New Lease or Lease Renewals (including all Retail Shop Lease disclosure documents)
- Review of your QCAT forms prior to lodgment in the event of unresolved dispute
- Peace of mind for your business tenure for as little as $29.99 per week
Sajen Legal are the best at the ‘legal stuff’ for small businesses.
After years of experience, we have realised three things:
- There are a tonne of businesses out there that are more or less at the mercy of their lease agreements and that’s bad for business.
- Business owners are busy with business and navigating a lease agreement is bothersome and time-consuming at best. That’s also bad for business.
- Traditionally the use of a lawyer by tenants has been seen as an unnecessary addition to overheads, that leads to tenants not receiving the level of advice their Landlord gets … that’s definitely bad for business.